Torsten Becker, Managing director
Phone +49 7322 9572358
Registration in the trade register.
Register court: Local court Ulm
Registration no.: HRB 735643
Tax no. 64002/24486
VAT identification number according to §27 a VAT law: DE815719993
Online dispute resolution according to Art. 14 section 1 ODR-REG.:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR), which you can find under https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=DE.
The responsible party in accordance with data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), is:
Your data protection rights
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details of our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored by us and its processing,
- Correction of inaccurate personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored by us,
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Opposition to the processing of your data by us and
- Data transferability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us consent, you can revoke this at any time with validity for the future.
You may contact your local regulatory authority with a complaint at any time. Your local regulatory authority is determined by the state in which you reside, work, or the alleged violation. A list of regulatory authorities (for the non-public sector) with address can be found under:
Purposes of data processing by the responsible entity and third parties
- you have given your explicit consent to this,
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary for fulfillment of a legal obligation,
- the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
Deletion or blocking of your data
We follow the principles of data avoidance and data minimization. We therefore only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or as required by the various storage periods provided for by law. After the respective purpose has ceased to exist or these periods have expired, the corresponding data is routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.
Use of Adobe Typekit
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please write us an e-mail or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organization directly: Torsten Becker